Thank you for your interest in working with Helen in Wonderlust!
Helen in Wonderlust is one of the most influential Africa travel blogs in the world.
Readers are interested in Africa and adventure travel, enjoy an active lifestyle, pack a lot into their trips and want to make the most of their precious time.
Why work with Helen in Wonderlust?
Helen in Wonderlust offers a personal approach to marketing. Helen is professional, fun, adventurous and looking for the best travel experiences to share with her audience.
- Audience: Highly engaged audience of adventure and Africa travellers from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and elsewhere in Europe.
- Content: Helen will provide quality insight into a destination, activity or product via blog posts, photography and social media channels.
- Influence: Readers often book travel or buy products after reading Helen’s recommendations.
- Professionalism: Helen has over 15 years of experience in Brand/Experiential Marketing, Event and Project Management.
Statistics (January 2019)
- Average Monthly Pageviews: 50,000+
- Unique Monthly Visitors: 30,000+
- Readers: 25% United States, 25% UK, 7% Canada, 4% Australia (39% rest of Europe).
How can we work together?
Helen in Wonderlust is always looking for great brands to build meaningful partnerships with. Helen works with Destinations, Travel Companies and Brands in the following ways:
If you’re looking for someone to champion your brand to an engaged audience, Helen can tailor a campaign to suit your needs or work with you to bring an existing campaign to life and communicate your brand message.
Helen only endorses brands she believes in and readers regularly book tours/activities/transport/hotels or buy products based on Helen’s recommendations.
Helen is available to take part in Press Trips to any destination in the world and these will be considered on an individual basis.
Helen is very happy to talk about products/services she truly believes in and recommends.
The following will be considered on an individual basis:
- Travel providers.
- Women’s clothing.
- Beauty products.
Any paid or discounted mentions will include a full disclaimer to readers.
Helen works with advertisers on content that is relative to the Helen in Wonderlust audience. Advertising is available in the following forms:
- Branded content, written by Helen and tailored to in house style.
All advertisements will include a full disclaimer.
Helen is available for freelance writing assignments. Previous articles include:
- National Geographic: Kigali Travel Guide
- National Geographic: Nairobi Travel Guide
- National Geographic: I Heart My City: Helen’s Livingstone
- Expedia UK Blog: The Best Places for Safari in Tanzania
- Expedia UK Blog: 5 Amazing Things to Do in Maui
Please don’t hesitate to get in contact if you would like to discuss one of the above options or any other ideas you might have!