Why work with Helen in Wonderlust?
Helen in Wonderlust offers a personal approach to marketing. Helen is professional, fun, adventurous, and looking for the best travel experiences to share with her audience.
- Influence: Helen in Wonderlust is one of the most influential Africa travel blogs in the world and readers often book travel or buy products after reading Helen’s recommendations.
- Audience: Highly engaged audience of adventure and Africa travellers.
- Content: Helen will provide quality insight into a destination, activity, or product via blog posts, photography, and social media channels.
- Professionalism: Helen has over 15 years of experience in Brand/Experiential Marketing, Event, and Project Management.
Statistics (January 2020)
- Average Monthly Pageviews: 70,000+
- Unique Monthly Visitors: 40,000+
- Readers: 25% United States, 25% UK, 7% Canada, 4% Australia (39% rest of Europe).
How can we work together?
Helen in Wonderlust is always looking for great brands to build meaningful partnerships with. Helen works with Destinations, Travel Companies, and Brands in the following ways:
If you’re looking for someone to champion your brand to an engaged audience, Helen can tailor a campaign to suit your needs or work with you to bring an existing campaign to life and communicate your brand message.
Helen only endorses brands she believes in and readers regularly book tours/activities/transport/hotels or buy products based on Helen’s recommendations.
Helen works with advertisers on content that is relative to the Helen in Wonderlust audience. Advertising is available in the following forms:
- Branded content, written by Helen and tailored to in house style.
All advertisements will include a full disclaimer.
Please Note: We DO NOT accept any form of sponsored post with DO FOLLOW links, so all emails of this nature will be deleted.
Helen is available for freelance writing assignments. Previous articles include:
- National Geographic: Kigali Travel Guide
- National Geographic: Nairobi Travel Guide
- National Geographic: I Heart My City: Helen’s Livingstone
- Expedia UK Blog: The Best Places for Safari in Tanzania
- Expedia UK Blog: 5 Amazing Things to Do in Maui
Please don’t hesitate to get in contact if you would like to discuss one of the above options or any other ideas you might have!
PLEASE NOTE: For those enquiring about sponsorships or guest posts – I do not accept paid ‘do follow’ links, so if I get emails asking about them, or vague emails from SEO companies asking for guest post opportunities or pretending to be bloggers, I immediately delete them – so let’s not waste my time or yours. 🙂