Hello and thank you for your interest in Helen in Wonderlust!
Why work with Helen in Wonderlust?
Helen in Wonderlust is a travel blog that offers a personal and authentic approach to marketing your destination, activity, or product.
- Influence: Helen in Wonderlust is one of the most influential Africa travel blogs in the world and readers often book travel or buy products after reading Helen’s recommendations.
- Audience: Highly engaged audience of adventure and Africa travellers.
- Content: Helen will provide quality insight into a destination, activity, or product via blog posts, photography, and social media channels.
- Professionalism: Helen has over 15 years of experience in Brand/Experiential Marketing, Event, and Project Management.
Statistics (January 2020)
- Average Monthly Pageviews: 70,000+
- Unique Monthly Visitors: 40,000+
- Readers: 25% United States, 25% UK, 7% Canada, 4% Australia (39% rest of Europe).
How can we work together?
Helen works with destinations, travel companies, and brands in the following ways:
If you’re looking for someone to champion your brand to an engaged audience, Helen can tailor a campaign to suit your needs or work with you to bring an existing campaign to life and communicate your brand message.
Helen only endorses brands she believes in and readers regularly book tours/activities/transport/hotels or buy products based on Helen’s recommendations.
Helen works with advertisers on content that is relative to the Helen in Wonderlust audience to produce branded content, written by Helen and tailored to in-house style. All advertisements will include a full disclaimer and NO-FOLLOW links.
We do not accept paid DO-FOLLOW links.
We accept guest posts from bloggers/writers only. If submitting a request for a guest post, please let us know:
- Proposed topic.
- Your personal blog/website.
- Any links you wish to include.
Once your proposal has been accepted, we will send you our guidelines.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a ‘freelance writer’ who is purposefully vague, pretending to be a blogger to get DO-FOLLOW links to a commercial website, your email will be deleted – so let’s not waste my time or yours.
Helen is available for freelance writing assignments. Previous articles include:
- National Geographic: Kigali Travel Guide
- National Geographic: Nairobi Travel Guide
- National Geographic: I Heart My City: Helen’s Livingstone
- Expedia UK Blog: The Best Places for Safari in Tanzania
- LateRooms.com: 48 Hours in North Wales: Outdoor & Adventure
Please don’t hesitate to get in contact if you would like to discuss one of the above options or any other ideas you might have!