Thank you for your interest in working with Helen in Wonderlust!
Helen in Wonderlust is a popular travel and lifestyle blog that appeals to a wide audience, from students and career professionals looking for once in a lifetime experiences to retirees looking to fulfil a lifelong dream.
Readers enjoy an active lifestyle, pack a lot into their trips and want to make the most of their precious time. But what really unites them is their sense of adventure at any age, from the young to the young at heart.
Please feel free to contact me using the contact form below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: I DO NOT ACCEPT SPONSORED POSTS WITH DO FOLLOW LINKS OR PUBLISH INFOGRAPHICS AND ALL EMAILS OF THIS NATURE WILL BE DELETED BY MY ASSISTANT BEFORE I READ THEM.
Why work with Helen in Wonderlust?
Helen in Wonderlust offers a personal approach to marketing. Helen is professional, fun, adventurous and looking for the best travel experiences to share with her audience.
- Audience: Highly engaged audience of adventure travellers from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and elsewhere in Europe.
- Content: Helen will provide quality insight into to a destination, activity or product via blog posts, photography and social media channels.
- Influence: Readers often book travel or buy products after reading Helen’s recommendations.
- Professionalism: Helen has over 15 years experience in Brand/Experiential Marketing, Event and Project Management at one of the world’s leading FMCG companies on high profile brands.
Statistics (January 2017)
- Average Monthly Pageviews: 40,000+
- Unique Monthly Visitors: 20,000+
- Readers: 25% United States, 25% UK, 7% Canada, 4% Australia (39% rest of Europe).
- Facebook Fans: 2,833+
- Twitter Followers: 3,100+
- Instagram Followers: 2,300+
How can we work together?
Helen in Wonderlust is always looking for great brands to build meaningful partnerships with. Helen works with Destinations, Travel Companies and Brands in the following ways:
If you’re looking for someone to champion your brand to an engaged audience, Helen can tailor a campaign to suit your needs or work with you to bring an existing campaign to life and communicate your brand message.
Helen only endorses brands she believes in and readers regularly book tours/activities/transport/hotels or buy products based on Helen’s recommendations.
Helen in available to take part in Press Trips to any destination in the world and these will be considered on an individual basis.
Helen is very happy to talk about products/services she truly believes in and recommends.
The following will be considered on an individual basis:
- Travel providers.
- Women’s clothing.
- Beauty products.
Any paid or discounted mentions will include a full disclaimer to readers.
Helen works with advertisers on content that is relative to the Helen in Wonderlust audience. Advertising is available in the following forms:
- Branded content, written by Helen and tailored to in house style.
All advertisements will include a full disclaimer.
- Absolute Africa: Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater Safari, Tanzania
- Emerson Spice Hotel: Stone Town, Zanzibar
- Mara Explorers Camp: Masai Mara, Kenya
- Sahara Magic Tours: Sahara Desert Tour, Morocco
- El Camino Bracelets: Giveaway
Press & Media
- BBC World News – The Travel Show: Trending Travel – The real Africa
- National Geographic: I Heart My City: Helen’s Livingstone
- Yahoo: Top 15 UK Travel Bloggers to Follow in 2015
- Viator: Top 25 Travel Blogs: 2014 Viator Travel Awards
For more examples, please see the Press & Portfolio Page.
Please don’t hesitate to get in contact if you would like to discuss one of the above options or any other ideas you might have!
PLEASE NOTE: Helen in Wonderlust does not write advertise for free or write in return for exposure. We do not sell links, accept guest posts from non personal bloggers or publish infographics.